A good idea to buff Leona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a4mad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elder Chewbaka View Post
that part about amumu getting more dmg ... are you serious ??? are you ****ing serious....????!?!??!?!?!??!?
It was badly worded on my part, i meant he needs more damage then high CC tanks. He's fine where he's at right now.

a4mad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thtime View Post
She doesn't need a buff
Read the whole post.

Infinite Power

08-06-2011

To me, I feel like Leona has no damage and just pure tankness. I would like to have some damage early game so i would feel like i am a threat to the enemy and worns out late so i can just tank with out worries and let my carries do all the work.

a4mad

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonicdemise View Post
Riot really doesn't want Leona to be a tanky DPS, and this change makes Sheen very powerful on her, *cough* triforce *cough*
I don;t think this would make triforce any better on her. Sheen already adds burst, but you need tank items to not die. Late game nothing would change, all the procs you do get off will be from AoE's any way. Idiots will build triforce either way, no way to stop that. This makes non triforce builds stronger.

BetrothedTea

08-06-2011

She doesn't really need a buff.
1 immobolize ,1 attack stun, 1 AoE stun, 1 AoE slow. And a shield giving you 70/70 Arm/MR

I think she's in a good place for a tank. all people need to do is discover a way to jungle her.

Wait... didn't dyrus already do that?
Yeah... He's Dyrus

a4mad

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissapointed View Post
She doesn't really need a buff.
1 immobolize ,1 attack stun, 1 AoE stun, 1 AoE slow. And a shield giving you 70/70 Arm/MR

I think she's in a good place for a tank. all people need to do is discover a way to jungle her.

Wait... didn't dyrus already do that?
Yeah... He's Dyrus
I said myself she doesn't need a buff, but this would make jungling much more easy for her, along with making ganks hurt a bit harder.

Fiveofswords

08-06-2011

as i tank i honestly only care about late game when its all teamfights...at that point ehr passive is of less value because its still jsut 20 damage. I would prefer if her passive damage went up with level.

a4mad

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiveofswords View Post
as i tank i honestly only care about late game when its all teamfights...at that point ehr passive is of less value because its still jsut 20 damage. I would prefer if her passive damage went up with level.

It does...

Fiveofswords

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4mad View Post
It does...
well make it scale more...i dont even notice it

a4mad

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiveofswords View Post
well make it scale more...i dont even notice it
20 / 35 / 50 / 65 / 80 / 95 / 110 / 125 / 140 .
I think it scales pretty well, 140 bonus damage is nothing to laugh at, considering you can proc it up to 4 times on a single target and 3 times in an AoE.