A good idea to buff Leona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a4mad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

Alot of talk is going around about leona not having enough DPS. Personally i think she's fine, but a very small buff to her burst would make all the whiners happy, yet not make her OP at all. Just make it so her q procs her passive. Ta-Dah, early game her burst is stronger, and it allows her a much more easy solo lane. Doesn't make her god mode OP,
in any way.

Of course i don't think she needs to be buffed in any way, she is a perfect example of CC to dmg ratio on a tank. Tanks like amumu should have more damage (EDIT- I meant as of now amumu has more damage, to keep him on par with high CC tanks, not that he should be buffed and get more damage), due to the lack of reliable CC outside of his ult. Leona has plenty of CC, and her damage is decent early.

King Kong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

Actually not a bad idea

NougetTime

08-06-2011

Doesn't that kinda ruin the whole idea of tagging targets then?

Demonicdemise

08-06-2011

Riot really doesn't want Leona to be a tanky DPS, and this change makes Sheen very powerful on her, *cough* triforce *cough*

Shiralune

08-06-2011

She needs a slight late-game touch up, but her early game is great.

As in, really good.

But like i said, from mid-late onwards, she starts to get seriously ignorable.

Commander Sabin

08-06-2011

I agree with everything you said, except the "Amumu should have more damage" part.

Insta Locks Tank

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NougetTime View Post
Doesn't that kinda ruin the whole idea of tagging targets then?
I don't think so. Because only one spell actually gets you to use your own passive, I think tagging is still involved. Oh, and then your q would leave your passive on them.

Elder Chewbaka

08-06-2011

that part about amumu getting more dmg ... are you serious ??? are you ****ing serious....????!?!??!?!?!??!?

a4mad

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin Sabin View Post
I agree with everything you said, except the "Amumu should have more damage" part.
I think you took it the wrong way. I meant that amumu should have more damage than leona and tanks with more CC, not that he should have more damage now. I worded that badly, sorry.

8thtime

08-06-2011

She doesn't need a buff