Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Veritas's Guide to Every Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ralphinator

09-10-2009

ignoring poison on singed is a big mistake

Nerdz

Recruiter

09-11-2009

Veritas FYI : I will post the Taric Guide for you to put up there,
Taric, the GemKnight

1. Dazzle
2. Imbue
3. Imbue
4. Shackle
5. Imbue
6. Ultimate
7. Imbue
8. Shackle/Dazzle (depending on if your aiming for dmg or support)
9. Imbue
10. Shackle
11. Ultimate
12. Shackle
13. Dazzle
14. Shackle
15. Dazzle
16. Ultimate
17. Dazzle
18. Dazzle

- Tear of the Goddess/Chalice ( I like chalice alot )
- Sorcerer's Shoes/Ninja Tabi/Mercury threads ( depending on team your facing )
- Nashor's tooth
- Rods of Ages
- Banshee's/Zhonya's
- Zhonya's

*if you are missing on MANA or MANAREGEN, getting another chalice for REGEN is usefull, or a Ring of MANA ( can't remember the name, can also be very usefull )

The key with Taric is to be able to stack AS MUCH MANA/MANA REGEN as possible. You have to be able to keep is ULTIMATE up as long as possible and to keep hitting anything for the Imbue cooldown to refresh faster ( why nashor's tooth is very usefull ). Make sure you always head to the Golem to get his buff, it will allow INFINITE use of the ultimate.

Nerdz-

Veritas

Recruiter

09-11-2009

Quote:
Nerdz:
Veritas FYI : I will post the Taric Guide for you to put up there,
Taric, the GemKnight

1. Dazzle
2. Imbue
3. Imbue
4. Shackle
5. Imbue
6. Ultimate
7. Imbue
8. Shackle/Dazzle (depending on if your aiming for dmg or support)
9. Imbue
10. Shackle
11. Ultimate
12. Shackle
13. Dazzle
14. Shackle
15. Dazzle
16. Ultimate
17. Dazzle
18. Dazzle

- Tear of the Goddess/Chalice ( I like chalice alot )
- Sorcerer's Shoes/Ninja Tabi/Mercury threads ( depending on team your facing )
- Nashor's tooth
- Rods of Ages
- Banshee's/Zhonya's
- Zhonya's

*if you are missing on MANA or MANAREGEN, getting another chalice for REGEN is usefull, or a Ring of MANA ( can't remember the name, can also be very usefull )

The key with Taric is to be able to stack AS MUCH MANA/MANA REGEN as possible. You have to be able to keep is ULTIMATE up as long as possible and to keep hitting anything for the Imbue cooldown to refresh faster ( why nashor's tooth is very usefull ). Make sure you always head to the Golem to get his buff, it will allow INFINITE use of the ultimate.

Nerdz-

Thanks Nerdz, but I just finished a bunch of the guides for champions, so I'm going to put those up soon :P.

09-11-2009

Quote:
Veritas:
It's not finished yet :P

It's more for people who are new to the game and the genre in general, so they don't have to ask 'what items should I get' and 'what skills do I go' with every new hero. It's a pain when you start a game, random a hero you don't know how to play, and then have to search for a guide on the forums.

As a new player you shouldn't be randoming, you should pick a hero in advance and look up how to play him.