[Guide] Veritas's Guide to Every Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Engarde

Adjudicator

09-09-2009

2 things.....I find Mundo much more effective if you max agony early (where it is effective), only grab one rank of cleaver, and get masochism whenever you can't get agony. On a quick note for items for mundo, Sunfire, sunfire, sunfire.
Second, I would recommend you have poison as the focused skill for Singed, it helps you farm alot.

Lollerman

09-09-2009

Maybe suggest builds that go with the in-game suggested items? They're pretty basic item builds that complements the champions' cookie-cutter play-styles well, and saves you the trouble explaining why you deviated from in-game suggestions.

NeoIllusions

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

09-10-2009

You have 4 Rift Walks with Kassadin.

Veritas

The Council

09-10-2009

Edit: Added a bunch of item builds, alternative names. If anyone knows any of the 'other' alternative names for the champions I don't have listed, that would be awesome.

I'm also going to be posting a link to a full guide next to every champion that I agree with.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatMafioso View Post
Why is it impossible to find a decent taric guide. Is he really that terrible?
I have a question about his ultimate: Does your mana regen work while his ultimate is activated? Also, what's the max duration? His ultimate is really cheap, and also have very low CD. He's also a beast with that thing on--and it seems like you can have it on at almost any given time. Feels a bit boring though, as he's not very flashy. I want to ask about Karthas--why do you pick Lay Waste first? I feel like Defile makes a much better first skill. No heroes would want to even come near you with that thing around, and you can wipe out hordes after hordes of minions very quickly. It's great for early game farming.

Veritas

The Council

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xocolatl View Post
I have a question about his ultimate: Does your mana regen work while his ultimate is activated? Also, what's the max duration? His ultimate is really cheap, and also have very low CD. He's also a beast with that thing on--and it seems like you can have it on at almost any given time. Feels a bit boring though, as he's not very flashy. I want to ask about Karthas--why do you pick Lay Waste first? I feel like Defile makes a much better first skill. No heroes would want to even come near you with that thing around, and you can wipe out hordes after hordes of minions very quickly. It's great for early game farming.
Defile costs a ridiculous amount of mana and actually puts out less damage than lay waste does (although Lay Waste needs to be aimed). With Lay Waste, you should be able to farm much more quickly (and still have mana to kill people!) than defile.

GoatMafioso

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xocolatl View Post
I'm not 100% sure that your mana regen continues when his ultimate is up but it does seem that you still gain mana per hit from his passive. I'm still fairly new to him but the only mana regen I tend to rune for Taric is clarities so it still seems to push through mana incredibly fast. Maybe someone else could go into more depth about him.

Edit: Also, wanted to thank Veritas for the nice quick guide to give someone an idea of how a character could be played and let the players go from there.

Zeyk

09-10-2009

Sorry but this is sort of a silly challenge, a guide is only so useful with no explanation, and we already have an index of guides to use.

Veritas

The Council

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyk View Post
Sorry but this is sort of a silly challenge, a guide is only so useful with no explanation, and we already have an index of guides to use.
It's not finished yet :P

It's more for people who are new to the game and the genre in general, so they don't have to ask 'what items should I get' and 'what skills do I go' with every new hero. It's a pain when you start a game, random a hero you don't know how to play, and then have to search for a guide on the forums.

Ryoshi

09-10-2009

Unfortunately, most new players will not go to the forums to see this. Most just jump in the game and play.