Skarner ult, game changer in dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MidgetMarine

08-06-2011

Now, i know we haven't seen it in action but seeing as you must remain in the control point to continue to capture it, wouldn't skarner's ult be brutal simply because he can pull you right out of the control point, hindering either your capture or control. Yes, I do understand that Janna's ult will be just as useful and other abilities that move you but I think the use of skarners will be rather interesting.

BadgerBarrage

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidgetMarine View Post
Now, i know we haven't seen it in action but seeing as you must remain in the control point to continue to capture it, wouldn't skarner's ult be brutal simply because he can pull you right out of the control point, hindering either your capture or control. Yes, I do understand that Janna's ult will be just as useful and other abilities that move you but I think the use of skarners will be rather interesting.
If anything, I'm just looking forward to watching him pull people around. Somehow it's always an amusing image in my head.

King Ron Jeremy

08-06-2011

I don't think anyones ult can change entire game.

IrrationalNoob

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexftwlol View Post
Fiddle begs to differ

Enrayged

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexftwlol View Post
I beg to differ.

There comes a point in exceptionally close games where moving one step to the left, instead of one step to the right, can decide the fate of a game.

Yes, champions like Skarner, Blitzcrank, and perhaps even Wukong will be definite game-changers in Dominion.

MidgetMarine

08-06-2011

pretty much AoE or moving ults are going to be big in dominion

King Ron Jeremy

08-06-2011

doubt it just sayin

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

Rammus taunts as Skarner ults.

That awkward moment where they just wait...

Yaezakura

08-06-2011

One of the Rioters said in an interview that while they will never make "Dominion-specific" champions, that Skarner's kit makes him exceptionally well-suited to the game mode. His has some innate sustain, great single-target take-down ability, and the option of dragging enemies off their own points or onto his own.

I think anyone with the ability to forcibly move enemies will be really useful in the Crystal Scar.