Replacing philosephers stone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phaerius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2009

I use the stone on many of my characters, and on most of my tanks, I replace it late game with a warmog, because I need health regen and no longer need the mana regen. I started playing Zilean recently, and am trying to find a good high end replacement for the stone. It's the only health regen item I have, but I'm trying to find a good health/mana regen available with better effects.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2009

Imo, late game, regen doesn't matter as much. Depending on the champ, I'd rather go for raw dmg or staying power, i.e. health.

Phaerius

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizz View Post
Imo, late game, regen doesn't matter as much. Depending on the champ, I'd rather go for raw dmg or staying power, i.e. health.
With enough regen I can keep a perma slow and bomb up on someone, and always have a ressurect ready.

Shizz

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korialstrazs View Post
With enough CD reduction I can keep a perma slow and bomb up on someone, and always have a ressurect ready.
*Fixed*

Phaerius

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizz View Post
*Fixed*
Well that's a given, I get cd reduction mid game. I'm trying to replace my stone late game when I have everything filled.

Shizz

09-09-2009

I guess I don't play Zilean enough, but I usually went for cd reduction + AP on him. You might play him differently. I also think there should be support champs, which I hope are coming.