Missing Game Log

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yashied

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

I played a game earlier today with 2 friends of mine (MadMace and TheChode), we won the game and after we were done, I just pressed skip results cus 2 other friends were waiting for us to finish up.

Anyway after we joined the new group we had this error saying: The following players Yashied, MadMace and TheChode are already assigned to a game.

Tried restarting the game several times and it didn't fix it, I just restarted my router and tried again after an hour or so and I finally was able to start a queue.

Now the problem is none of us involved got any record of that game on the Profile, it didn't count as a win, we didn't get any IP for winning, etc.

So the question here is: By any chance will I get that IP and win on my streak?

Rajik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

Let the server take some time and see if it is still not there...issues like this can take a couple of hours to be corrected by the server sometimes. It should show up eventually.

Yashied

05-04-2010

Ok thanks =) good to know, it's been like 8 hours since that game tho xD but still hope it shows up eventually lol

Rajik

05-04-2010

It's possible it may not I don't really know, have you verified with a friend when they look at your summoner profile that the game is missing for them too and not just for you?

Yashied

05-04-2010

Yea the game is missing from my profile and from my other 2 friends profiles too. It also aint showing up on My account on the store were it usually shows how much IP u get from games aswell and places it like "orders"

Ampharel

05-05-2010

Your profile should be shown by clicking top right "view summoner's profile", not by going into the store

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

05-05-2010

Sometimes there is a synchronization error that occurs when players skip waiting for stats. This can cause issues with the game showing up and for players being able to start a new game.

Usually as Ampharel said, this resolves itself, if it doesn't show up, you can also e-mail support@riotgams.com with information about the missing match and the in game logs.