Akali Pics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darksteel Reaver

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EraserRain View Post
This is what I gathered from the TR forums. She is going to have what appears to be a default green skin, a Taki from Soul Caliber Skin, and a yellow Bruce Lee Skin.
+1 for effort.

But tell me, how did you get this awesome ingame screenshot? the even staff hasn't release it yet.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Thule View Post
+1 for effort.

But tell me, how did you get this awesome ingame screenshot? the even staff hasn't release it yet.
Enterprising people can switch models around if the files are in game.

Churchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadzin View Post
The sideboob on the green skin made my day.
I hope you live in australia and you are just waking up, because otherwise you lead quite a sad and pathetic life good sir.

I wish you luck and happiness because apparently you are already in the noose and only waiting for the block of ice to melt.

TombMonkey

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinfulHope View Post
it is only a matter of time, these otaku's they are crafty creatures they are @.@
Yet, 99.9% of them can't get a girlfriend.

Leoran

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombMonkey View Post
Yet, 99.9% of them can't get a girlfriend.
The hell is your problem? Not only is pulling statistics out of your ass pretty geeky on it's own, you don't have to talk ****.

LUL at the kid on a forum about a video game talking **** about a sect of geeks. What a nerd.

k0b3 CleoFairy

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banzo View Post
Yes because in the 24 hours since releasing the SKETCH of Akali, they managed to give her a completely new hairdo INGAME.
It's not like adding a ponytail would be hard. All you do is add an amorphous blob onto the back of her head and continue the hair texture through, while adding three colored lines a bit of ways through for the hair band.

Honest to god if that took the model designers more than an hour then I would be baffled.