So where's Project Shiny....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlexRR22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Let me list the order of things here.

Magma Chamber, Project Shiny, Dominus.

It's indeed funny that Magma Chamber has been in development for longer than Dominus yet Dominus is going to be released just as soon, if not sooner, then Magma Chamber.

EXCUSE, RIOT?

moodster

08-04-2011

Why do people have such a hard time spelling the word dominion when it is everywhere on the forum?

Maji

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Wtf is Dominus?

Cyclone A

08-04-2011

Dead most likely, if project shiny is still being worked on (i doubt it) it won't be ready for a long, long, time. Same goes for Magma Chamber. Riot has already stated they are moving on from those projects that were "just ideas" and movie on to other things, like Dominion.

BadgerBarrage

08-04-2011

A Google search has led me to the answer that Dominus is a jedi master. Obviously the OP is looking for a Star Wars crossover.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dominus

Teisel

08-04-2011

Dominus is Renekton's Ultimate

LashBack

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexRR22 View Post
Let me list the order of things here.

Magma Chamber, Project Shiny, Dominus.

It's indeed funny that Magma Chamber has been in development for longer than Dominus yet Dominus is going to be released just as soon, if not sooner, then Magma Chamber.

EXCUSE, RIOT?
It wasn't

HatLlama

08-06-2011

OP has a point

Tennolan

08-06-2011

Riot has basically said "Magma Chambers was a cool idea, yeah but we played with it, programmed it and said "This is Dull." And moved onto Crystal Scar.

So, Magma Chambers = Dominion.

Croakies

08-06-2011

Riot decided that rather than making a new map that is the exact same gameplay, they would rather actually try something new. Magma Chamber may still come out someday, but for now they're more concerned with creating a unique progressive game, as opposed to more of the same with a new coat of paint.

To be honest, if Magma Chamber did come out, I think people would either hate it and only play Summoner's Rift, or love it and only play Magma Chamber. In the end, we'd still only play on 1 map, and the other would just be another thing for people to hold over Riot's head of the "things they've done wrong." The only way to avoid this is to make it the exact same as Summoners Rift, just with lava around, and what would be the point of that?