Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Disappearing Terrain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

greenshad0w

05-04-2010

Windows 7, 64 bit, can play CoD:MW2 maxed setting with 90 fps. but for some reason when i take any of the graphical settings off of the highest setting the ground turns into a black mass of nothingness!

Help

Rajik

Recruiter

05-04-2010

Do you have anti-aliasing disabled on your graphics card? Also try disabling Fast Terrain if it is on and turning down your resolution a bit.

Ampharel

05-05-2010

Just turn down your graphics, this is a bug that happens when you video card cannot handle it.

Rajik

Recruiter

05-05-2010

Hes saying that when takes his graphic settings OFF of the highest it all turns back. I believe that is the opposite of what is happening for most people. Somewhat of an interesting situation. I would advice adjusting AA, vertical sync and fast terrain and see if that fixes anything.