What champs do you think'll be "OP" in this game type

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gymleaders

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexftwlol View Post
Any carry with 1375 to spend at the start will be powerful enough to shut down other champions early.
Too bad everyone else will have the same gold advantage.

Ge0rgy0

08-06-2011

Win Nhao
Xin 2 Win

en

08-06-2011

anyone with a global ult, i see karthus being very good in this game mode.

R66Y

08-06-2011

I think speed is going to be even more valuable, thus champs that have significant speed boosts will be great. Janna's passive will make a whole team just that more quick from point to point, and I can see someone like Rammus, who can cover large sections of the map rapidly with PB then defend points with his taunt and general tankiness, being very good.

Lengone

08-06-2011

Himerdinger. He has always been strong at holding a position and dominion is a capture and hold. Now you are forced to attack another objective or face the hiemer turrets rather then just moving the team fight out of range of them.

Frogboybri2

08-06-2011

Everyone is ignoring Teemo. He's gonna be a boss.

1) This mode will be about speed. getting to unprotected nodes to claim them, getting to contested nodes to help win a team fight, getting to your own nodes to defend. Teemo has a passive speed increase, an active speed increase, and his shrooms will slow anyone that hits them.

2) He can stealth out at a node and make it look undefended, then rape someone when they come to BD it.

3) His poison will (I assume) prevent people from capping nodes as long as it's ticking. That means he can come in and hit you once and prevent you from capping for 5 seconds. he doesn't even have to stick around. He can use his poison and speed burst to stop 3 people capping and still get away.

4) Global taunt will make people stop channeling voluntarily to try for the kill.

Teemo OP on Dominon.

apuuu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-06-2011

Tiamat.

Nërd Rage

08-06-2011

How big is the area that you are capturing? Would Nunu's ult encompass it all? Galio!?

BestScytherNA

08-07-2011

Lee Sin has excellent mobility for supreme ward-jumping and point-snagging awesome.

Pyrozen

08-07-2011

WW as always, HUR HUR full map view...