Will this feel like a new game all together?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yungleanx

08-05-2011

Yea I know its still LoL. But with this entire new map and modes and feel will this almost feel like a new game? Such as dota then the new LoL. Will champs feel the same in these modes as they do in a 5v5 or will we be working on completely new builds and be wanting to play champions we wouldn't normally play? Is a leaver or afk'er gonna hurt the team even worse then it does now where you truly need a full team ALWAYS?

Yungleanx

08-06-2011

Why down vote for asking a question?

VDkingpin

08-06-2011

Just wait tell it comes out and try it out. Of course its going to be different, team comps are going to change the meta will be different than Summoners rift. Thats just a given. Starting with more money, not a big focus on farm, and level 3 thats going to be a big difference in gameplay pace and which champion s are chosen. But its still going to have your favorite champions so dont worry and just try it out when it come.
p.s i upvoted to get the -1 away.

Yungleanx

08-06-2011

lol thanks ha. Yea every now and then some games do an "update" that just changes the entire game to much to even play.

Flodoard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

I'm sure this new mode will feel very different. The use of space is very important in the game, and if you change the space you change the game; although, apparently magma chamber really didn't change things that much lol