Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Treeline-Like Meta?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gymleaders

08-06-2011

Quote:
Alidardeath:
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd expect roaming single champs or groups of 2 to be most effective. If the enemy groups up larger than that then the other team can just split up and capture anywhere the mob isn't.

Two pairs and a single would give a lot more flexibility while still giving the roaming groups some modicum of safety if attacked. With multiple smaller groups you're also going to be able to provide better buff control.

Too bad there's no jungle

BadgerBarrage

08-06-2011

Quote:
Gymleaders:
Too bad there's no jungle

No, but there are several speed shrines and health/mana pickups, not to mention the center crystal buff (though you can't steal that). Those were what I was referring to.

Bland

08-06-2011

a) starting at higher lvl and more gold
b) quicker leveling and gold gain
c) different "goal" that needs to be acheived (I actually think roamers will be the way to go)
d) different items

Kiddalee

08-06-2011

Quote:
Bland:
a) starting at higher lvl and more gold
b) quicker leveling and gold gain
c) different "goal" that needs to be acheived (I actually think roamers will be the way to go)
d) different items

Ah. Another person was saying that Treeline favours early game Champs. Your post shows how Dominion doesn't, despite having shorter games. I wonder if Dominion can give Riot some ideas on improving Treeline.