Treeline-Like Meta?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gymleaders

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alidardeath View Post
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd expect roaming single champs or groups of 2 to be most effective. If the enemy groups up larger than that then the other team can just split up and capture anywhere the mob isn't.

Two pairs and a single would give a lot more flexibility while still giving the roaming groups some modicum of safety if attacked. With multiple smaller groups you're also going to be able to provide better buff control.
Too bad there's no jungle

BadgerBarrage

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gymleaders View Post
Too bad there's no jungle
No, but there are several speed shrines and health/mana pickups, not to mention the center crystal buff (though you can't steal that). Those were what I was referring to.

Bland

08-06-2011

a) starting at higher lvl and more gold
b) quicker leveling and gold gain
c) different "goal" that needs to be acheived (I actually think roamers will be the way to go)
d) different items

Kiddalee

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bland View Post
a) starting at higher lvl and more gold
b) quicker leveling and gold gain
c) different "goal" that needs to be acheived (I actually think roamers will be the way to go)
d) different items
Ah. Another person was saying that Treeline favours early game Champs. Your post shows how Dominion doesn't, despite having shorter games. I wonder if Dominion can give Riot some ideas on improving Treeline.