Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Frames per second

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mysticalol

05-05-2010

I have the same issue, was always getting 60fps before, never dropped. Now it fluctuates from 30 - 60. I am using the same drivers now as i did before the update.
Using an ATI Radeon 3650.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CL420

05-05-2010

Well i have solved the problem. I forgot i took the heatsink/fan off the other day for a quick dust cleaning.. and i just kinda threw it back on.. after tugging on the 4 pins once i get to the left side they both popped out. So after i secured that down as tight as it would go i am now running out about 55c on all 4 cores i started up a game and well since i turned off the framerate and stuff it jumped up to 100-105 so i put it back on high frame rate and its stays at 60 the whole game . I want to thank you all for leading me in the direction of my problem. It was very much appreciated