A New Champion Approaches: Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dante Alset

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudflap View Post
I hope that animation with Annie isn't the 'impale' :/ I was hoping he actually, you know, impaled them.
If he actually did, it would be statutory rape.

Touch My OPness

08-05-2011

instabuy

TIGBlacklight

08-05-2011

Ooh, already detecting awesome potential with AS/AP. Double Phantom Dancers + CDR + AP = massive damage and stupid low cooldowns!

HwângMiHee

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuromanTheWise View Post
why do u guys keep coming out with so many new champs are u guys that mony hungry? what ever happned to loving the game.
This is the most flawed question I've ever seen.
You're telling a game that is FREE TO PLAY and can only make money off Champion and skins and you tell them NOT to release multiple champions?

Are you dumb? Do you want us to play the same champs over and over ?

Gosh.

TheDonkeyRoller

08-05-2011

boots, 2 nashors, 2 phantoms and a situational item. GG?

MercurTears

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapax47R View Post
An Scorpion with 6 legs.................................riot must know that scorpions are arachnid, and they have 8 legs........
I have to say, for a company of your...ever growing reputation. I am going to half to agree. If you are going for realism AT LEAST be correct with anatomy...

lol hate all you want but i say fail for giving it six legs...the quote (spelling and grammar aside) was right.

Scorpions ARE arachnids it SHOULD have 8 legs. again sorry

ShakeMyHawk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

Ha. Now malz and ww are no match compared to skarner. with his ult. GG

ShakeMyHawk

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercurTears View Post
I have to say, for a company of your...ever growing reputation. I am going to half to agree. If you are going for realism AT LEAST be correct with anatomy...

lol hate all you want but i say fail for giving it six legs...the quote (spelling and grammar aside) was right.

Scorpions ARE arachnids it SHOULD have 8 legs. again sorry
Along with his post. and the person he quoted, At least if you are going to try to correct riot by saying they have 8 legs. Don't type "An Scorpian" you sound dumb lol. It's "A".

Varxtis

08-06-2011

Sorta dissapointed, I mean he looks cooler in his own merit and such, but its not what i was expecting..

Was expecting more debuffing/buffing in his skills since they made him seem like he was gonna be a major debuffer char with a slight buffing himself. But all i see is one debuff..

Also i thought impale would of been impale rather than a beam.. =/

besides that I'm still getting him, just expected different.

SVX348

08-06-2011

what's with the shields, this will be 7 out of 15 champs released this year with shield, seriosly you got to stop it.