A New Champion Approaches: Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tommy8211

08-05-2011

skarner son of taric and cho garth?

F3NRIS

08-05-2011

So, the sneak peek of Skarner was featuring miniature Yordles?

Powerstoned

08-05-2011

I main tanks, will buy this one simply because i have over 22k ip racking up, waiting for a good champ to come out.

But the whole kit seems lackluster, right?

MrShift

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

who here wants to see a skarner carryng a 6 stacks cho gath around?

Molehead

08-05-2011

He looks like he could be farmed

Infernios

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch?ncellor View Post
To be completely honest, if Skarners Ulti last more than 3 seconds at some point in his ranks (6, 11, 16) Skarner is going to be completely broken.

How?

I imagine, since Skarner is going to be able to move freely while the enemy champ is impaled, Skarner would be able to Flash, and take the champ with him.

Now, might i impose Teleport?

Put a ward in your Main Base, and Teleport to it for an INSTANT KILL, because of the overpowered Base Turret.

Will Impale bug at all and allow you to grab Dragon, Golem, Lizard, might i even say, Baron Nashor?

****ING STAB NASHOR IN THE THROAT, TELEPORT BACK TO BASE.

FASTEST BARON EVER.

The possibilities are practically endless.
If Riot makes even the slightest mistake with this Ulti, it can be the difference between balanced, or completely ****ing broken.

Im praying for Broken.
riot already that you wont be able to use summoner spells while he uses his ulti.

TheAngel Lucifer

08-05-2011

WOOT YES THANK YOU BASED GOD

for this awesome crystal scorpion

Beddlam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

Awesome

0shi

08-05-2011

Aren't suppressions usually associated with abilities that also disable yourself? What if any actions other than movement can Skarner make during his ultimate?

XaidWithaZ

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubbsable View Post
The only thing I see is the Q spell has an AD multiplier, while the ult is AP. Kind of weird, but we'll have to see how it turns out.
His Q initially is physical damage, but if you hit an enemy you gain Crystal Energy. If you use the skill again while you have Crystal Energy, it will deal bonus magic damage and slow. Q is kinda both ad / ap, would be happier if it scaled with ap though, heck it might scale with both.

W,E,R all sound to be AP, which would make me think that Q would scale AD, like most champs that have one odd ad/ap skill in their skillset.

Personally I wanna see E's stats, I wanna know the heal amount and if the "Any further damage dealt to marked targets by Skarner will allow him to consume the mark to heal himself." is really ANY damage, unlike some marks that active on hit. Would be so sexi to mark the jungle creeps, then Q them, heal, and do damage