Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do These Work With Death Lotus?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkCyn

05-04-2010

So I've been looking over the forums and have yet to find an answer (sorry if there has been one already):

Does Tiamat and/or Madred's Bloodrazer work with deathlotus? (and to a lesser extent, BB or shunpo)

I ask because DL is magic damage and Tiamat says 'your attacks' and MBR says 'on hit' so I am uncertain

thanks

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

05-04-2010

Death Lotus does not benefit from on hit effects. Sad, but true :*(

In fact, on hit effects only apply to a spell if that spell explicitly states it applies on hit effects (Parley, Mystic Shot).

Ebonclaw

05-04-2010

Anything that says "your attacks" or "on hit" only work on auto attacks, unless implicitly specified by the abilities (eg- Parrrley states that it applies 'on hit' effects).

omgacow

05-05-2010

Use your head dude

If death lotus proced bloodrazor, that would be beyond OP

Polly

Recruiter

05-05-2010

If it makes you feel better, each knife from Death Lotus has Rylai's Scepter's effect added on to it Chain slowed ftw.

Initial slow with KI+Shunpo+DL = slowed and DPSed to death. And if you're really daring, exhaust