Entire team stacks Sunfire Capes and beats the snot out of us

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

It still sounds pretty funny though. Would be great fun to do just for the sake of it.

Dunphe

05-04-2010

Inspired by this thread, my RL friends and I decided to try

*******http://i42.tinypic.com/15oh1zo.jpg********

yakbutter

05-04-2010

oh, so it was premade, i hate getting caught up in premades, wish there was a box to check saying you don't want to play in a premade game... what's the point in solo queing if your just going to get matched up against a premade team of rapists??? makes the game suck, and me cry...

Kinney

05-05-2010

How the hell do you even let an opposing team stack that many? Sunfire Capes aren't cheap, and the other team shouldn't be able to amass the kind of gold necessary to stack them unless they were already rolling you.

PlsGoDieThx

05-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilolimaZergling View Post
they suck, because epic sunfire cape teams go

TWITCH EVE TEEMO SHACO

for mobile stealth BBQ.
+1 for BBQ

Sevrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Migra View Post
How the hell do you even let an opposing team stack that many? Sunfire Capes aren't cheap, and the other team shouldn't be able to amass the kind of gold necessary to stack them unless they were already rolling you.
are you mad? Think of the creep kills man!

Role Taker

05-05-2010

I have played that exact group, even with shaco not stacking sunfires. Unfortunately I was the only one on my team to have a positive k/d and we got trampled, all you need to do is wait out the time when their sunfires out dmg you, and once that phase is over they just get steamrolled.

Gobblez

05-05-2010

We fought a team like this today.
They all took fortify too. So what happened was, we farmed the **** out of them early game, noticed what they were doing after the first cape on all of them. Our carries picked up Madred's and last Whisper, and casters got Grasp.

The problem was early game we couldn't push because of fortify's. we aced their team. pushed mid, then got a 5 x fortify and they all respawned and we had to back out.

Thye continued this, farmed all their capes. Then Managed to ace us with a combination of towers + fortify + sunfire capes. pushed 2 towers. fell back to their base.

This continued. next time they aced us, it was game over.

HowlingKommando

05-05-2010

Last Whisper, Madreds, Deathfire.

Eppa

05-06-2010

Also you can turtle and since they have no pushers.