[Guide] Ryze - YOU'RE FINISHED!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iPhantom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2010

Roll your face across the keyboard. Then you win.

frumSatoN

05-08-2010

I like your guide but could you elaborate on where to start? Should I place my face on the Q and roll to the right?, or should I start with my cheek on R then roll to the left. Otherwise great guide looks to be spot on.

iPhantom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by frumSatoN View Post
I like your guide but could you elaborate on where to start? Should I place my face on the Q and roll to the right?, or should I start with my cheek on R then roll to the left. Otherwise great guide looks to be spot on.

Ah, good question. It is reccomended that you start with your right cheek somewhere near the "R" key, that way once your Ult is activated, it doesn't matter where else you land. Proceed to to roll right-to-left, while stocking up AP items and runes. Any will do. If your opponent is not dead, then you're doing it wrong.

Arctura42

Recruiter

05-08-2010

Facerolling makes you suffer a 50% miss chance due to (effective) blindness. For the players that rely on looking at the screen, this guide doesn't help.

iPhantom

05-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctura42 View Post
Facerolling makes you suffer a 50% miss chance due to (effective) blindness. For the players that rely on looking at the screen, this guide doesn't help.
One does not need to look at the screen when playing Ryze.