Cant click play, logs, or options HALPZ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bohaha

05-04-2010

Ok so I've reinstalled about four maybe five times... and havent been able to get the launcher to work properly i cannot click any of the button on the bottom and all I see are the swirly green circles forever, as if its not loading... help ?!

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bohaha View Post
Ok so I've reinstalled about four maybe five times... and havent been able to get the launcher to work properly i cannot click any of the button on the bottom and all I see are the swirly green circles forever, as if its not loading... help ?!
Hi Bohaha,

Please ensure that Internet Explorer is working correctly, by browsing to http://leagueoflegends.com. Also try the following:

Uninstalling and reinstalling:

Adobe Air (which should have been done by the installer)
Java (I think certain parts of the launcher use Java)

And clearing cookies and temporary files.

Also try updating to the latest version of IE, then going to Tools --> Internet Options --> Advanced --> Reset/Restore Defaults, and see if that helps any

bohaha

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
Hi Bohaha,

Please ensure that Internet Explorer is working correctly, by browsing to http://leagueoflegends.com. Also try the following:

Uninstalling and reinstalling:

Adobe Air (which should have been done by the installer)
Java (I think certain parts of the launcher use Java)

And clearing cookies and temporary files.

Also try updating to the latest version of IE, then going to Tools --> Internet Options --> Advanced --> Reset/Restore Defaults, and see if that helps any
Tried it all not working

Rajik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

Perhaps you can try right clicking the icon and do "Run as Administrator" see if that works.

bohaha

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajik View Post
Perhaps you can try right clicking the icon and do "Run as Administrator" see if that works.
I run everything on my computer as admin i doubt that is the problem... any solutions that would produce some results ?

Rajik

05-04-2010

What operating system are you using? And we are trying to produce some results for you man, these issues can be fairly complicated at times.

bohaha

05-04-2010

usin vista 32 bit

Rajik

05-04-2010

Did you manually change your UAC settings to always run your user account as administrator by enabling it in the command prompt and then editing the registry?

If you didn't do it this way, despite being the Administrator user on the computer you still don't always have Administrator privileges. It is another built-in security feature that Microsoft coded in to Vista and above. Since this is the case, you need to occasionally run certain programs by right-clicking the icon and going to "Run as Administrator".

I suggest you try and do that for the launcher if you haven't already. Unless of course by saying you run everything on your computer as administrator you mean you did the above fix and/or right-click every program you run and select "Run as Administrator".

bohaha

05-04-2010

still a no go

Ampharel

05-05-2010

Try changing compatibility to xp SP 2