Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hey reds yes or no all random on new map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ions03

08-05-2011

Riot / Reds its simple..

Will Dominion have -all random mode where you hit play all random when you join que.................. u get your champ u have 30 seconds to swap / get masteries / runes.....

You need a rule like a min of 350 wins i want 500 wins..... + if you have 500 wins not games played 500 wins (i know wins mean nothing but 500 wins is going to have alot of champs / runes to play an all random you cant have idiots with 150 wins and like 3 champs playing..... its for advanced players not noobs) hell have people submit rune pages!

TANK RUNES
AP RUNES (runes for ap casters)
AD Runes (armor pen / crit dmg w/e you use

Enemy Minion

08-05-2011

If you make a custom game, I imagine you will have the All Random option. I don't see it having an All Random queue, however.

Ions03

08-05-2011

i guess i should have said ranked i messed the thread up