1 million dollars first place for dominon winner or not?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HotHit

08-05-2011

What the **** does anything Valve does have to do with League of Legends?

Presenc3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ions03 View Post
... Its not a knock on riot but valve > riot lol and dota2 might be just as good but media knows who valve is ppl dont really know who or what riot....
I think 15 million accounts mean the media knows who Riot is...

4 million unique accounts a month...

1.7 accounts daily...

yeah, Gaming pres knows who Riot is...

Pres

Ions03

08-05-2011

i will play this map i love it i hope we get an -all random mode i was gonna quit 2 days now im not

they may know but the avg gamer doesn't and the media will hang around at riot or be at the million dollar blow out..... you tell me what our they gonna be watching the best dota players in the world fighting for the million dollar prize or the New kids on the block with some 20 min map...

Best IreIia NA

08-05-2011

you must be high if you think riot will bust a million in your face. Valve is valve for a reason.

Lykanthropia

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ions03 View Post
i will play this map i love it i hope we get an -all random mode i was gonna quit 2 days now im not

they may know but the avg gamer doesn't and the media will hang around at riot or be at the million dollar blow out..... you tell me what our they gonna be watching the best dota players in the world fighting for the million dollar prize or the New kids on the block with some 20 min map...
Can you please reconsider your proposal not to quit?