Red's Ranked -all random Mode for Dominion Idea Below

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ions03

08-05-2011

I think i messed up my thread on the last post so let me clarify.

Dominion ranked -all random

Join que.... game found "as you enter the game you our given a champion" you may switch with your team you can not see the other team" This is ranked mode normal mode with will work the same except ello isn't adjusted.

Requirements

350+ wins or Submit rune pages for each category

Tank
Ad
AP
Jungle

The runes don't matter as long as they have to do with the four types listed above example Tanky dps may be hard but i still say you need at least 4 different rune pages or X amount of IP spent on runes..... Thats something riot and us/we to come up with but you need to understand if you can't do all four of these rolls... you really shouldn't play a ranked mode that is all random... I say a normal -ar mode is fine anyone can play... but for ranked you want to see who the best of the best our... and im not talking about the people who can only play 4-8 champs super amazing well this map gives us the chance to open it up a little and see who really can think on the fly and whose reaction time is top.........

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chaseinvaders

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-05-2011

no to the requirement. yes to the idea of random, no to the idea of ranked