@RIOT Have a blank check ready.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elucidate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

I put this idea out to you guys over a year ago but in a different way you turned it down and the poor community you have nut swinging said it would never be playable in this style of game.. Now its revamped and happening and they are still nut swinging but for it now.

We will discuss the price you have my email.
or
At PAX, we can just meet there and we can discuss a price online and just have the money ready when i get there, ill collect that and the PAX Skin and leave.

Jaceive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elucidate View Post
I put this idea out to you guys over a year ago but in a different way you turned it down and the poor community you have nut swinging said it would never be playable in this style of game.. Now its revamped and happening and they are still nut swinging but for it now.

aaaahhahhahahahahahhaaha

jaMx

08-05-2011

pix or it didn't happ'n...

never mind you're just really dumb

jaMx

08-05-2011

i really hope a red posts here

frisch

08-05-2011

Quote:

Oh yeah, this is such a new idea. Nothing like Domination Mode from Unreal Tournament or the Zone Capturing from Team Fortress 2...

...sure is summer in here.

..▲
▲ ▲

Tilthan

08-05-2011

Quote:

or
At PAX, we can just meet there and we can discuss a price online and just have the money ready when i get there, ill collect that and the PAX Skin and leave.
You invented capture the flag? How old are you?

Elucidate

08-05-2011

Ooo I can feel the jealousy. Guys it's alright. If you had decent ideas to be robbed after being declined they'll use em.

Wallowire

08-05-2011

really. where is the proof that you presented this to them? why would they pay someone for this if there is no proof, you just post "wheres my money" i hate people in their money hungry ways.

iLikeSushi

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilthan View Post
You invented capture the flag? How old are you?
It's not capture the flag, it's ticket based control point like WoW Arathi Basin and Battlefield 2 but now the tickets are tracked using the nexus' hp.

@OP
This type of game play has been done before. Your idea isn't new and original. If you could make the case that you deserve money for this idea, then so could every other game company that has done this type of game play, but they don't because they can't and neither can you.

Veniroth

08-05-2011

LOL kid you are stupid