Latency Issues since 2010-02-05

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wraithe

05-05-2010

Never mind there was attachments, The first one at 18:12 shouldn't have been lagging if my memory serves me correctly but the other one was quite screwed. Should be a few more from the same day that were lagging/not lagging if more is needed.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

05-05-2010

Your logs aren't drastically different, your ping is slightly higher for the game where you had issues, but not enough that it should really show a difference between the two games.

What exactly are you lag symptoms, what happens in game when you're experiencing the lag?

Wraithe

05-05-2010

Healthbars take seconds to show up, just a name shows up at first when scrolling around over champions. Walking in a straight line back and forth makes the champion bounce back and forth a bit esp on the turning, I'm also clearly quite a bit behind others in time, I usually play Ashe and oh can't even remember the amount of times the arrow went through several people. According to everyone else they had already left that area even tho on my screen they were there. So it's basically very nasty lag....

Looked over my files myself a bit, that packet loss column having a value of a couple of hundred is clearly not good. Looking at a game today where it didn't Lag I had 0 in the column all the way and my ping normally is 190-210. It does seem like there is a very nasty chokepoint somewhere along the route.

If it happens again I'll try to see if I can find the servers but it might be rather hard since I already tried it yesterday, problem was I was getting some tracert that keept going at 40+ resolves and another stopped before 30 having a few resolves in the mid at 3000ms.