Just me or is tryndamere really easy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

just played a game with him no runes, normal game solo Q and found that tryndamere is quite an easy champion to get used to.....i somehow 3 shotted a vayne for fb while they were chasing amumu then finished off the shen. from there it just snowballed downhill and end game i could 1v1 anyone and 3 shotting squishies.
is this supposed to happen? is tryndamere supposed to be THAT easy to get fed and carry?
just questioning because if it is tryndamere needs some serious changing and im sure there are many tryndamere players out there that agree that the old one was better.

tldr: Is tryndamere supposed to be that easy to carry with? or i just got lucky?

thanks guys (pointless thread but anyways......)

Westwen

08-05-2011

Yup

VengefulMilk

08-05-2011

They probably had no crowd control/exhaust/mages.

Play a game with a good team composition. And tryndamere normally is just an early game feed fest for the other team, normally. Not factoring in that they might be idiots. Then they'll all concentrate your tank.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

ya they had alistar which gave me a bit of trouble, janna , vayne whos condemn was annoying, warwick who never ulted me and a caitlyn who i 3 shotted b4 she could 4 shot me.
no CC except fo the fail headbut at the wrong time and the knock up from tornado when no on e was around.

i see................Maokai wouldd give him a bit of trouble hahah

LancerXXX

08-05-2011

What do you mean Maokai would be trouble? The CC + delayed damage? Any tank can CC. And anyway.... you were designed to own the other team. They've obviously never heard the word 'Thornmail'. The thing is, when you're fighting someone whose attack damage is 300, the instinct is to run. If you don't, you'll probably kill the Tryndamere. If you do, Mocking Shout will kill you.

Jazz Bat

08-05-2011

Yeah, after I bought him I jungled with him to see if it would present more of a challenge, it didn't. I only played him twice. He is straight up easy.

Kyrim

08-05-2011

I hate tryndamere and I dont understand why riot is still advertising him so much before it wasnt as common to see that dumb barbarian now I see him every game to every other >_>

Gormashnit

08-05-2011

From someone who mained Tryndamere pre-rework he's 100% easier now. Just never press Q unless you're going to die and profit.

GenocideAlive

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTreeX View Post
ya they had alistar which gave me a bit of trouble, janna , vayne whos condemn was annoying, warwick who never ulted me and a caitlyn who i 3 shotted b4 she could 4 shot me.
no CC except fo the fail headbut at the wrong time and the knock up from tornado when no on e was around.

i see................Maokai wouldd give him a bit of trouble hahah
I'm pretty sure you just answered your own question. If they played like complete garbage, it's pretty obvious why you beat them. Not because Tryn is OMG OP, but because...they played like complete garbage.

Tryn's weaknesses are that he's easy to CC and has a lot of trouble if he does get CC'd. If Tryn can't get next to somebody to start the beats, he can be made almost worthless. He has a secondary weakness to nukes, in that if you just blast the **** out of him he doesn't really have the HP pool or the abilities to do much more than pop his ult and try to suicide run.

But he's not much different than heroes like MF, Cait, Vayne, Yi, Ashe, Katarina, Akali, etc.

Th3G0d0n3

Recruiter

08-08-2011

im going to buy tryndamere