ok Dominion. But where's magma chamber?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreeZooFrost

08-05-2011

I love Dom ok. But What's going on with magma chamber ?

FireScorpion

08-05-2011

Magma has been put on hold a long while ago, and my guess it was for this map/mode. So they might start working on it again it the future. I'm certainly hoping for it.

TROWAHC

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireScorpion View Post
Magma has been put on hold a long while ago, and my guess it was for this map/mode. So they might start working on it again it the future. I'm certainly hoping for it.
agreed on the hoping for magma chamber to come out. but I hope it just doesnt get tagged onto 5v5 arene mode and possibly gets brought out with another gamemode besides Dominion or as a 3v3 map for Dominion. that would be sweet I think.

Flodoard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

I think (to be ironic) magma chamber should be a 1v1 map

FireScorpion

08-05-2011

No I personally would like another 5 vs 5 map. I like the whole mode, but the only area to play it is summoners rift. I think it would be neat to have something to choose from.

But that's just my own opinion.

GreeZooFrost

08-05-2011

ok ty

Chrystoff

08-05-2011

yeah it would be cool to come out with a new game mode like CTF or something else, reworked to work in this games genre.

Dewborian

08-06-2011

Ya i think they should make magma chamber again BUT add some effects, maybe rising lava?that would be cool becuz its still a 5v5map but also not a whole new type of mode that would be cool

hawkraider

08-06-2011

magma chamber was a 7v7 (or maybe a 8v8 I forget) but was shelved (for like the 4th time) do to the fact that it was going to be bigger and would prolong games and induce lag

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

it should be a 2v3 map. definitely.