Dominion and boots

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashaira

Adjudicator

08-05-2011

Has riot taken into cosideration the effect of mobility boots or swiftness boots on already high mobile champs?

GP would be a good example as he already has a MS buff + the PD hes gona get + swiftness or mobility well....... u get the idea


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B Cawk

Senior Member

08-05-2011

BD base captures will be ridiculous. There team is on one side of the map. Master Yi has captured the whole other side.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashaira

Adjudicator

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Cawk View Post
BD base captures will be ridiculous. There team is on one side of the map. Master Yi has captured the whole other side.
exactly. kinda like the problem they had with teleports on SR but since the map will be so small high MS champs will have a huge advantage.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxURxBURNTxX

Senior Member

08-05-2011

from my understanding they are changing a lot of items for Dominion.
i really wouldnt be surprised to find out those boots are not available.
also i would not be surprised if the champions got nerfd, and or buffd for dominion,
with in that game mode specifically.
i believe RIOT will have this all worked out by the time its ready for us


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashaira

Adjudicator

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxURxBURNTxX View Post
from my understanding they are changing a lot of items for Dominion.
i really wouldnt be surprised to find out those boots are not available.
also i would not be surprised if the champions got nerfd, and or buffd for dominion,
with in that game mode specifically.
i believe RIOT will have this all worked out by the time its ready for us
well thats the whole point of the forums. us bringing stuff to their atention that they may have missed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxURxBURNTxX

Senior Member

08-05-2011

after thinking about that a bit i wonder if PD will even give MS in dominion. furthermore i wonder if they will have ANY MS items besides the MS2 boots (no swiftness, no mobility)
im really curious to see what they have,
i wish they would show us so we COULD accurately talk about stuff like this in the forums..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZzBlurghblahzZ

Senior Member

08-05-2011

Well, if you didn't know, some items will be tweaked and become unavailable for "Dominion". Such as Banshee's Veil being replaced with Odyn's Veil, Wards/Elixirs becoming unavailable, etc...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TROWAHC

Member

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Cawk View Post
BD base captures will be ridiculous. There team is on one side of the map. Master Yi has captured the whole other side.
Just an idea to fix the yi BD is to remove boots of Mobility (which I've read in places thats what riot is doing) and replace zeal/phantom dancer with a stacking MS buff like wits end.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxURxBURNTxX

Senior Member

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZzBlurghblahzZ View Post
Well, if you didn't know, some items will be tweaked and become unavailable for "Dominion". Such as Banshee's Veil being replaced with Odyn's Veil, Wards/Elixirs becoming unavailable, etc...
of this i know, but we do not know the extent of the changes implemented for this gamemode.

the broken MS of a Yi or Twitch with MS5 boots and PD would be out of control on this map IMO, or GP or Teemo with the same setup.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BadgerBarrage

Senior Member

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxURxBURNTxX View Post
after thinking about that a bit i wonder if PD will even give MS in dominion. furthermore i wonder if they will have ANY MS items besides the MS2 boots (no swiftness, no mobility)
im really curious to see what they have,
i wish they would show us so we COULD accurately talk about stuff like this in the forums..
In one of the interviews you can see FoN so I wouldn't be surprised to see Zeal/PD still there.


123