Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion Collective Information!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B Cawk

08-05-2011

If you guys missed the thread that someone posted earlier, I made a video on my youtube channel that discusses all that is going to happen in the new Dominion mode coming out!

If you would like it in text form instead of video form, in the description of the video I have the link to the thread that I drew the information from.

Check it out if you haven't heard much about Dominion besides the video that Riot put out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xIdgg7VO9g

B Cawk

08-05-2011

Bump!

dafedidi

08-05-2011

Nice

B Cawk

08-05-2011

Quote:
dafedidi:
Nice

Thank you Took a while to make.

Oneshotblaze

08-05-2011

Thanks B, I realized thats what they were doing when I read an article from IGN and another website had more info. You did all us lazy LoLers a favor haha.

B Cawk

08-05-2011

Quote:
Oneshotblaze:
Thanks B, I realized thats what they were doing when I read an article from IGN and another website had more info. You did all us lazy LoLers a favor haha.

Haha no problem man :P I know reading various multiple articles can be a drag. So why waste 30 minutes when you can spend 10 hearing my beautiful voice? :P

FrootBlaster

08-05-2011

Great job filling in the pieces that I missed. Very pleased that someone would create this.

B Cawk

08-05-2011

Quote:
FrootBlaster:
Great job filling in the pieces that I missed. Very pleased that someone would create this.

I'm glad I could help out! I'll add annotations and links in the description as I find out more important information!

B Cawk

08-05-2011

Bump because I'm going to bed.

TROWAHC

08-05-2011

great video dude, appriciate the work you did.