Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

so many red posts...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoshioPeePee

08-05-2011

lol people weren't kidding when they said you guys are eager to give out info on this, almost every thread on the first page has a red response it seems

Bomb in lasagna

08-05-2011

It's awesome...I don't know of any other company where their employees talk to the community so openly and frequently. This is what I love about Riot.

Wonderbolts

08-05-2011

Quote:
YoshioPeePee:
lol people weren't kidding when they said you guys are eager to give out info on this, almost every thread on the first page has a red response it seems

gives a fuzzy feeling whenever see a red post ;p

YoshioPeePee

08-05-2011

it makes me wonder if rioters ever spend any amount of time that is not league related

do they just spend all day working on the game and then come home and play matches and post on the forums during thier free time? lol

jmccaffrey

Master Recruiter

08-05-2011

Quote:
YoshioPeePee:
it makes me wonder if rioters ever spend any amount of time that is not league related

do they just spend all day working on the game and then come home and play matches and post on the forums during thier free time? lol

Yes.

Oberic

Recruiter

08-05-2011

Quote:
YoshioPeePee:

That's totally what I would do.

Lexxasaurus

08-05-2011

Quote:
jmccaffrey:
Yes.

Good to know. XD