A guide to Twisted Fate - The Cardshark Gankmaster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyborg Seadog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2010

As long as that was a typo and you don't actually plan to stack IE, then it seems ok. I think you have neglected some elements such that your build won't be the best TF build, but it could certainly work in some games.

And really, don't get Malady with IE. I personally think there are better items than IE on TF, but if you are set on it, at least set up your build to use it well.

Speaking of mechanical flaws in your build(s), you shouldn't get LW and BC together either. They 'stack' but don't synergize well at all.

LÍDÍrp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2010

The reason i like these items is because:

High Attack Speed
Medium DMG (the infinity edges)
Malady DMG stack for me and my friends, (TF is support)

Im not a solo TF im a Support TF, basically i run in with a friend and help him kill them, most of the time im given the kill but i dont try to, mostly i go in for helpfulness and not to get kills, so this works for me in everyway i need.

Cyborg Seadog

05-06-2010

What you are saying makes sense. You need to drop IE entirely and get BC, since it will help you more than IE, plus it will help your team a great deal as well. Then to prevent a bad build, drop Last Whisper and get Nashor's Tooth. Then you have everything you want, except it all synergizes better.

LÍDÍrp

05-06-2010

Hmm i just posted my strategy after i talked with a few high elo tf players, they told me a few things and they encoruaged my build, you shoudl check it out, it works wonders.

Kinney

05-06-2010

All you need to rip through just about anything with TF is Madred's Bloodrazor and Last Whisper. Everything else is just gravy.

Eppa

05-06-2010

Just get SotD -> bloodrzor.

Or if you want physical go LW or Starks -> IE.

Eppa

05-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Migra View Post
All you need to rip through just about anything with TF is Madred's Bloodrazor and Last Whisper. Everything else is just gravy.
Last whisper hardly has any synergy with bloodrazor.

LÍDÍrp

05-06-2010

if i got just those 2 items i would die about 1000% more often than i do, everything have a function with TF, my current build goes:

Boots of Swiftness
Sword of the Occult
Malady
Lastwhisper
Guardian Angel
Phantom Dancer

And each of these has a function, you may or may now agree with it, but it works very well together.

Eppa

05-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsteaks View Post
if i got just those 2 items i would die about 1000% more often than i do, everything have a function with TF, my current build goes:

Boots of Swiftness
Sword of the Occult
Malady
Lastwhisper
Guardian Angel
Phantom Dancer

And each of these has a function, you may or may now agree with it, but it works very well together.
Your items lack synergy Malady has a true damage stuff, Last whisper gives you arpen, PD gives you crit dodge and movespeed neither work well together.

Obviously you won't just get those items, for example go Dorans shield, boots, SotD, boots2, Madreds razor, Banshees/GA/FH. Your runes can be mrpen. You kill baron so fast with that build. If you want a dps build go a LW, IE instead of SotD and Bloodrazor.