Dominion and Ranged AD and AP carries.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eliroo

08-04-2011

I know dominion will be a lot more focused on small skirmishes, similiar to 3v3 so what I want to know is what will be done to improve Ranged AD's and Squishy AP carries to help them actually do stuff in small confrontations. Because if no adjustment is made they will simply just be out shined by bruisers and other Tanky Nukes /dps (Like treeline)

Just in my honest opinion maybe increasing their Move Speed in Dominion to help them keep the distance they need to actually be worth something, or maybe give them bonus stats or what not. I just don't want Dominion to be like TT where you are basically forced to pick Tanky DPS if you want to win.

Dreampod

08-04-2011

The previews talked about changes to the AR/MR system though likely that was a misunderstanding and the defensive stat values will drop on Crystal Scar items.

I don't think that squishy champions will be useless or even underpowered though but ranged champions might actually have to buy a defensive item most games instead of building glass cannon.

SLB Exxel

08-04-2011

Ezreal will be king. He rocks in small skirmishes.

Talismanx

08-04-2011

Veigar might be a lot more viable due to the skip of his terrible early game and extra gold gain.

Katarina will be godly, which I'm pleased with.