"Not soon. This week."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HomeSkilletz

08-04-2011

[QQ]This week, we really hype something and say it's coming THIS WEEK. And the thing that's coming THIS WEEK, is... an announcement of something that's coming "soon".

Really, I'm not normally a qq'er, but it feels like such a slap in the face after all the hype of something coming this week, to just get another feature announcement and have nothing actually come out. Especially when there are announced features I would love to see, and this I really don't have a whole lot of interest in even though I understand why the company would.

Sorry [/QQ]

neo4321

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Look if your gonna QQ about this, do it on general discussion where people might actually care. It's coming after PAX not Soon'TM

Kraxik

08-04-2011

They said this week, not It's coming out this week. I already knew the second I saw that comment that'd it be just an announcement. It's not like RIOT to just release new content out of the blue, especially one of this magnitude. Don't hate, brah.

kozzae

08-04-2011

it was trolling to kill the dota 2 hype

Dorkfartsfarts

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo4321 View Post
Look if your gonna QQ about this, do it on general discussion where people might actually care. It's coming after PAX not Soon'TM
You don't get it though, Riot also mentioned Observer/Replay Mode will be live shortly after DreamHack, now they're telling us LoL: Dominion is coming shortly after PAX.... So it's probably another way of saying Soon'TM.

FeyChey

08-04-2011

glass is always half empty.