Dominion Colorblind Mode (R & G Beacons)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sleepyj101

08-05-2011

le bump

Darth Boomer

08-07-2011

I'm sorry, but anyone else see the humor in people not being able to find the red post in a thread about not being able to distinguish/see red?

Just a fan of irony, myself...

Bloodspilla

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Boomer View Post
I'm sorry, but anyone else see the humor in people not being able to find the red post in a thread about not being able to distinguish/see red?

Colourblindness isnt a joke, it affects our lives, quit the jokes please(not saying i dont like a good joke, but not at others expense please). Obviously you can see thier portrait since us norms get no portrait, plus the position they hold at riot (engineer, etc).

BillyJeann

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AusBloodSpilla View Post
Colourblindness isnt a joke, it affects our lives, quit the jokes please(not saying i dont like a good joke, but not at others expense please). Obviously you can see thier portrait since us norms get no portrait, plus the position they hold at riot (engineer, etc).
Relax man if it was about anyone else you would probably laugh, He was pointing out the irony not making fun of you, i for one chuckled a bit when i read it doesn't mean that i think your condition is funny. Relax.

Whoo someone agrees with me xD

Whoo 6 go me!

Gandalph

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowblazr View Post
Just a quick question about red/green colorblind. How do you drive?
The positions of the lights are the same always. So it's not a problem, unless it's night and the intersection you come to has no lights, so that you can't see the stack of lights. Then you wait until someone else comes and gives you a clue by going through or blowing the horn at you, or until the light changes, at which point you'll be able to tell if it moves up or down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Boomer View Post

I would lol, but this is simply not correct. RGCB people can distinguish between color and no color, as well as between colors at the blue end of the spectrum and other colors.

Sk1n J0b

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

colorblind support is low priority because it doesn't affect ALL of their customers...

quakar

08-08-2011

Where does this thread think its going? NECROED!!

CANlSMAJORIS

08-08-2011

lol

Thylamine

08-08-2011

b-b-b-bump

JudoPunch

08-08-2011

My brother is colorblind. I agree, a simple color swap option would be greatly appreciated.