Comsumable/cheap item shop in the map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkenDragon

05-04-2010

I was just thinking, since this game is a spin off of dota, and there are spaces in the top left and bottom right corners, why not create a special consumable shop. where you can buy your pots and wards so that you dont have to run all the way back to town to restock once you run out.

late game this wont help as much but early game it will and it'll provide some intresting fights since it'd have to be shared between you and your enemy and you'll beable to see the enemy go in and you could potentially gank them while they shop. punishing them for shopping in a battle, and maybe you can buy some basic items as well, but you wouldnt beable to upgrade anything. like buying the rejuve beads or the fairy charms, or a move speed boots 1.

just a thought

Yellow Jester

05-04-2010

Because then it'd be hard to force people out of the lane.

I8C SRS FACE

05-04-2010

You can also power back to your base at any time as long as you've got about 8 seconds of space without fear of taking damage, something that DotA lacked.

A secret shop idea might be implemented eventually in a future map. However, I don't want to see it in either of the current maps.