Wieredest semi-viable builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jravolta

05-04-2010

How is crit mundo useless? I thought plenty of people built him that way, he's a beast with Phantom Dancer.

I've had success using Tank Shaco, rushing a Guardian Angel then getting a Frozen Mallet to help your team out.

JelloBiafra

05-04-2010

I go a mix of DPS/Tank Garen

1: I get vampiric sceptre, From there I build malady.
2: once I get malady I go for Boots of Swiftness
3: Black cleaver/warmogs depending if I'm going tank/dps
4:If BC: zeal/phantom blade (critz)
4.5: If tank, I go Stark's or The silver-shield-thing
5: If BC: I get Ghostblade or finally warmog's
5.5: If Tank, I get Tiamat or BC
6: I usually get either Bloodthirster or inf edge.

EchoRex

05-04-2010

DPS Rammus, Soraka, and Alistar have to by high up there for almost but not quite viable.

Tank Mundo, Garen, and Yi are almost viable, but ignorable by anyone with a clue, good tower divers for a kill shot after the team knocked the target low enough though.

AP Sivir is pretty laughable, good smurf account pub stomp against legitimate lowbies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chievo View Post
crit mundo. HEADBUTT!!! too bad its pretty useless :P allot of fun though.
That is the most viable build for Mundo.

DreamyDays

05-04-2010

I've just played a game, and played against a Mordekaiser starting with a vampiric scepter.....

His build was ( in the order of purchase )
1) Emblem of Valor
2) Merc
3) Thornmail
4) Warmogs
5) Recurve Bow

Yeah, it might have been actually viable if he started with rejuv beads and got Stark's Fever first...
That might have been a great boost to his team. (Not that I'd choose Stark's as my first item...)

xDiamantx

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Reaper View Post
Kayle + Attack Speed + Ap items
It's a very good build because one of kayle's abilities does damage based on ability power and replaces your normal attack so attack speed is useful.

Nashor's Tooth Ftw.

Pr0phetEzekiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamyDays View Post
I've just played a game, and played against a Mordekaiser starting with a vampiric scepter.....

His build was ( in the order of purchase )
1) Emblem of Valor
2) Merc
3) Thornmail
4) Warmogs
5) Recurve Bow

Yeah, it might have been actually viable if he started with rejuv beads and got Stark's Fever first...
That might have been a great boost to his team. (Not that I'd choose Stark's as my first item...)
While I don't rush Stark's as morde, I do make it my first priority. Dorans, boots, Starks, then armor/MR depending on enemy team makeup.

I don't particularly see this as being weird, as you're the tank, and you should be the one getting auras, as you're the one who'll be surviving team fights the longest. It also gives you some nice hp/5, and lifesteal.

got321321

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberdude4 View Post
So, what do you guys think are the wierdest builds that actually work fairly well?

I'm saying AP tristana or tank fiddlesticks, those seem really wierd to me.
tank fiddle is not weird, it's the most viable build. his ap ratio on ult suck hard, you need 900ap to double the damage, what a joke it's way better to stack hp and resist.

Eat dat chammich

05-04-2010

I've had some success with AP Udyr focusing on hybrid items giving AP/AS/CDR. TONS of aoe damage and a decent shield on a very short cooldown. Getting Lichbane even gives you some burst.

Critikill

05-04-2010

IMO, Tank Kayle. She's not good solo, but rapes with anyone else.

Ebonclaw

05-04-2010

AD Amumu - Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Stark's, fun
Hybrid Ryze - Rageblade, Nashor's, Stark's, Trinity Force, also fun

I got some others..... I forget right now though. Sometimes on a smurf I do stupid non-competitive builds, just to see if I can pull them off. Then I try the most effective out on my main account, and get smushed.