Wieredest semi-viable builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Markcf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

So, what do you guys think are the wierdest builds that actually work fairly well?

I'm saying AP tristana or tank fiddlesticks, those seem really wierd to me.

B4uknowit

05-04-2010

i build my zilean with a dps build lol it works and i normly go positive but i have 1 dude i play with that always makes fun of me for it

AIM7Sparrow

05-04-2010

And here I was thinking it was better to discuss useful and logical item builds.

B4uknowit

05-04-2010

zilean with a dps is logical he has far auto attack range so you just build high attack speed and if done right it keeps everyone away in fear of getting mowed down trust me it does work

LoLplayer1

05-04-2010

Any teemo build

YoonieDaCutie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

Revive TF.

Thistlemin

05-04-2010

I've used an AP + Magic Pen build on Warwick and noticed very little difference on TT, but I didn't use it thoroughly.

Logic behind this was that I wanted to see if Magic Pen would increase Madred's magic damage output for WW's ult's and auto-attacks. Problem I noticed is that its more efficient jungling to do so with armor pen Quints instead of using Magic Pen runes for Reds. The slight difference is noticable on TT.

Silent Reaper

05-04-2010

Kayle + Attack Speed + Ap items

xahhfink6

05-04-2010

Few I've played: I used to main Ap trist, I play Tank Gankplank, I played heimer as a pusher before with sheen, last whisper, aegis to backdoor full towers... I've played Jungle alistar and AP Amumu... been meaning to try tank shaco

finding different ways to play characters can be a lot of fun

rmandraque

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xahhfink6 View Post
Few I've played: I used to main Ap trist, I play Tank Gankplank, I played heimer as a pusher before with sheen, last whisper, aegis to backdoor full towers... I've played Jungle alistar and AP Amumu... been meaning to try tank shaco

finding different ways to play characters can be a lot of fun
OMG Its the tank made of planks. I played you the other day, we beat your team. You were pretty much completely useless as tank gangplank but almost impossible to kill.