Dominion and Lost (Tv Series)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arezslan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Will each control point have a name like the stations in Lost?

"Blue team has captured The Swan"

So, Y/N?

srsizzy

08-04-2011

Yes, this is seen in one of the videos. One of them is the drill. I have a feeling capturing a point will animate some part of the level design to damage the enemy's nexus or something.

Arezslan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by srsizzy View Post
Yes, this is seen in one of the videos. One of them is the drill. I have a feeling capturing a point will animate some part of the level design to damage the enemy's nexus or something.
Oh I see... A friend of mine said that and I didn't believe him lolz (I can't see the video for some reason >_>).

Bobblhead

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aslann View Post
Oh I see... A friend of mine said that and I didn't believe him lolz (I can't see the video for some reason >_>).
There is no nexus in Dominion. Each team start with a set amount of points, the more nodes you control the faster the enemies teams points go down. First to 0 loses

BadgerBarrage

08-04-2011

I think they're: The Claw, The Drill, The Refinery...and two others I can't remember. You might be able to find the last two by watching the interview videos.

Delirus

08-04-2011

The Drill
The Windmill
The Quarry(the one with the claw)

Those are the only ones named in the interview video.

Arezslan

08-04-2011

Thanks guys. My friend got me the same video he saw on the IGN but hosted on youtube so now I saw for myself =)

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPD-XJqjDds might as well add the link.

Dreampod

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobblhead View Post
There is no nexus in Dominion. Each team start with a set amount of points, the more nodes you control the faster the enemies teams points go down. First to 0 loses
You are both right and wrong. Both teams have a Nexus with a fixed amount of health and controlling the capture points causes the enemy Nexus to take damage. When it hits 0 health, it blows up and the other team wins.

AMP482

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobblhead View Post
There is a nexus, just attack it indirectly by capturing points.

Magma Armor0

08-04-2011

The capture points are Windmill, Drill, Boneyard, Quarry, and probably refinery?