Dominion..?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akedomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

So we get a new game mode, I think it's a great idea since we've needed one for so long. We also get a new map? Well.. That's good too!

I just have one question

MAGMA CHAMBERS/GRAPHICS UPDATE?!?!?!?!

Seriously, Where the hell are they? I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just wondering why something that was talked about months ago(what was it, September of last year?) hasn't made it into the game yet, and something like this has?

I mean, I do understand possibly not working on Magma Chambers in favor of a new game mode, But nothing was stopping you from Making a new game mode around Magma Chambers in the first place? Infact, wasn't that expected with a map change so big in the first place?

As for the graphics update.. Is that ever coming anytime soon? Some of us with our High end PC's actually want to use some processing power in this game! Or was this whole thing just shelved in order to get something out there that will make you more money first?

A Small Neko

08-04-2011

Calm down. We got something amazing, quit your QQing son.

Akedomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTc Cringe View Post
Calm down. We got something amazing, quit your QQing son.
If that looks like QQ to you, then you need to get your eye's checked.

I'm just asking what happened to our other promised maps/updates. Not saying what we got isn't good, Just wondering what happened to the rest of what we were supposed to get months ago..

I mean, it was in September when they started announcing these things. All the big hype in the magazines even about how the game was getting a much needed graphics update, and new map.

Rayboy900

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akedomo View Post
If that looks like QQ to you, then you need to get your eye's checked.

I'm just asking what happened to our other promised maps/updates. Not saying what we got isn't good, Just wondering what happened to the rest of what we were supposed to get months ago..

I mean, it was in September when they started announcing these things. All the big hype in the magazines even about how the game was getting a much needed graphics update, and new map.

oh shut up wat if the graphic updates r so good some of us cant run it!

Akedomo

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayboy900 View Post
oh shut up wat if the graphic updates r so good some of us cant run it!
They did say they would be keeping the current graphic settings for those that couldn't run the new ones, just adding the option to ramp them up if you wanted.

2xHero

08-04-2011

Riot isn't done announcing stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
We have tons of additional content and detail coming about Dominion and OTHER things... that will be coming in the lead up to the launch of Dominion.

We don't want to spoil all of the awesome here though - we appreciate your patience!

Thinscrispy

08-04-2011

Magma chamber was shelved ages ago STOP WAITING FOR IT.