Health Bars

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

im priceless

05-04-2010

I can't figure it out, is there any way to make my Champion's health bar on their head go away?

sorry forgot to add I don't want all health bars to go away I just want it off my champion's head. thanks

Ampharel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

There is a health bar option in the options menu ingame, but I don't know if it works on champs too.
Plus I'm guessing you dont want the minions to lose their health bars, so I'd refer to this as: No.

Rajik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

Yes it is possible to toggle player health bars. Hit escape to open the options menu and then open the Keybindings options. Scroll to the bottom of the Keybindings list and you will see a group of keybindings relating to healthbar options.

im priceless

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajik View Post
Yes it is possible to toggle player health bars. Hit escape to open the options menu and then open the Keybindings options. Scroll to the bottom of the Keybindings list and you will see a group of keybindings relating to healthbar options.
That removes all minion/champ/ or just all I just want to remove my champ's health bar.

Rajik

05-04-2010

Then I guess I don't know a way other than possibly reskinning the healthbars but that may be a fairly complicated process.

Ampharel

05-05-2010

This is not possible at the moment.

Rajik

05-05-2010

So I have done some testing and it IS possible. It requires editing/skinning the healthbars.tga file in your HeroPak_Client.zip file. This file needs to have the transparency changed for the Alpha channel so as the player healthbars do not show up.

The only issue with this so far is that the level number does not disappear and that is what I need to experiment with more. If I can find that file and remove it's transparency it should be possible to make this work for you in a relatively simple way.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

05-05-2010

This just like new skins may cause issues with patch updating, so make these changes with discretion.

Rajik

05-05-2010

As long as custom files are placed in the \Riot Games\League of Legends\game\DATA\ folder it won't influence the patch. However, placing objects in the HeroPak_Client.zip will cause issues with the patch.