@Riot: Is ranked Dominion a will happen or may happen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LethalityVoX

08-04-2011

Want to be excited for Dominion but I'm a competitive player at heart; is ranked Dominion a matter of if or a matter of when?

The Real Snow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

I read that there is no Ranked, I don't know if that excludes tournaments, though.

soulxshift

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

I would like to see a red on this.

Didn't Twisted Treeline start as only a custom?

Jaystander

08-04-2011

Tryndamere's annoncement remarks to it as competitive so there will likely be ranked, they might just launch it first and work with a bit of real time balancing before releasing ranked to avoid problems with rankings.

Angloomy

08-04-2011

@Jay I was gonna say what you had said.
"This thread is now about Rammus"
ok.

KhaorvaK

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angloomy View Post
@Jay I was gonna say what you had said.
"This thread is now about Rammus"
ok.

no.

LethalityVoX

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaystander View Post
Tryndamere's annoncement remarks to it as competitive so there will likely be ranked, they might just launch it first and work with a bit of real time balancing before releasing ranked to avoid problems with rankings.
Yeah I read the media releases a few times and what I'm thinking is going to happen is "no ranked Dominion on release" is mostly because it's releasing shortly after the end of Season 2, ergo, during the preseason where there is no ranked.

That would give them time before Season 2 to fix anything that needs to be fixed and for people learning how to play the map before throwing ratings out of whack.

Guess I'm making one final push for gold during August and playing Dominion throughout preseason.

LethalityVoX

08-04-2011

bump