anyone else doubt dominion is actually coming?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GalacticFlame

08-04-2011

I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure this is coming. It's going to be the first major thing I will see released in LoL, I started in March so not too long back, and I can't wait. However I was disappointed when some of the stuff didn't appear, or are really far down the line. I was hoping for Shiny this summer, and now I'm not sure. Unless, Shiny is coming with Dominian!?

RockcIimber

08-04-2011

I don't think they'll do that this time. My guess is the whole gametype/map are all ready and they're just holding it off so they have something new to show off at PAX.

Rauron

08-04-2011

By what precedent should we believe Riot?

Scrumpy Jack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Snow View Post
They've been working on this for over a year. I don't think they like to just throw money for development down the toilet. Its coming.
History suggests otherwise...

Zaggith

08-04-2011

If they showed gameplay of Magma Chamber and we never saw it, then yes, I would doubt.

But no, dude. They're showing it off at Gamescon and PAX. There is no grand conspiracy.

TB Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

I get to play it at PAX either way, so I'm content. I do hope they realize it for actually online play soon though.

Ex Girlfriend

08-04-2011

I realize that Riot has a history of saying things, and not delivering. But I am very impressed with how Riot is interacting, informing and responding to the community since Leona was released.

I have no doubt that Riot will release Dominion early September.

Vilelich

08-04-2011

They made a forum section for it, they seem more serious about this then other stuff they said. If they **** this up their gonna lose alot of people.