Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Not Angry, just not very exicted for dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leonmagic

Recruiter

08-04-2011

I just don't feel exicted for it.
I mean, I like the idea, it's nice. And I think riot made the right choice in gamestyle.
I just worry that the old LoL will become a ghost town. Now that junglers are fully useless I see alot of those characters fading as well. To me, this dominion is kind of like, creating a new game and forcing you to play it. I will miss Summoner's Rift and the old LoL.

Precision

08-04-2011

I think you will be very surprised, it is nothign like that at all. its a new game mode which is completely separate from summoners rift. Summoners rift is the old classic style you will always go back to. Dominion just gives lol players something very different to hop in and enjoy a fast past game. I for one am very excited for this.

LazyCanuck

08-04-2011

you talk as if Summoners rift is being deleted?

you can still play the same game you've played this entire time

all this does is gives people who might be a bit bored with the same game mode something else to throw in occasionally to mix things up a bit

Cthullulu

08-04-2011

I'm excited for it as well. Hopefully, it will give champions few people play, a time in the spotlight. Summoners rift... You really only see a few champs, out of all the possible ones. I won't be sad to not see junglers.

WatchTheTime

08-04-2011

Never satisfied

Alexandyr

08-04-2011

This definitely deserved its own thread. I was just sitting here wondering how Leonmagic felt about the announcement of Dominion.