If dominion games only last 20 minutes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Netz

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gl?ry View Post
is this true? So all tanky dps start off with a brutalizer? swell...
And you can start out with boots and dorans or hell you could get survivability.

I swear some people...

EagLeaf

08-04-2011

Teemo will be in his own tier above everyone else since Dominion seems to rely mostly on map control and awareness.

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gl?ry View Post
is this true? So all tanky dps start off with a brutalizer? swell...
And I'm Rammus, starting off with HoG (Or maybe chainmail), boots 1, pots, and the ability to QEW you. Seems a decent counter.

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglef2 View Post
Teemo will be in his own tier above everyone else since Dominion seems to rely mostly on map control and awareness.
Nidalee is fairly good at dealing with Teemo. Either of them can usually escape easily, but Nidalee's kit has built in shroom counters (Bushwhack doesn't have many uses outside of warding... but counter-warding is one of them)

Gløry

08-04-2011

lol people got mad just because i pointed out the brutalizer thing?

Venom

Recruiter

08-04-2011

Maneuverable champs will prob be the strongest ones, since it's really hard to chase them and they can kinda regen and take another post...

Ex: Nidalee, Mundo, Udyr, Singed...

maxicus

08-04-2011

tanky dps isn't going to be an issue and range is going to just have to be careful about over extending.

this isn't like summoners rift. team play is going to be a huge major part of it. tons of skirmishes and tons of team fights on a map like this.

sustain is going to be key on this map maybe that is why all the changes to self heals and healing is to prepare for this. the longer you can stay out there the more advantage that you have over someone else.

unlike summoners rift where leaving the field just slows you down here you could lose.
survive ability is going to be key.

have started playing with exhaust on almost all of my guys to get around all the speed at this point. it has worked out really really well.
teamwork is going to be the major key

Dendimon

08-04-2011

You start at level 3 with 1300 gold. Fact.

BlueSwampMonster

08-04-2011

As I understand it you will be getting gold much faster in Dominion. The video on IGN had Mordekaiser get 70 gold for killing a single minion. This means that carries scale faster because they can buy their items faster.