[Suggestion] Stereotypes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Obi Wan Bonogi

09-09-2009

Too much purple and blue skin and not enough green and brown. Soraka should be black. The Minotaur shouldnt be purple.

Pete278

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrel View Post
Demons are red humans with horns.

Vampries are pale humans with pointy teeth.

Goblins are short humans with green skin.

The Grim Reaper is a human sans flesh.

Etc.

Now, I'm not writing this to be dismissive, negative, or contrary, but I am saying that if you want to argue that Soraka still counts as a human, then goblins are still humans as well.

The formula for most sentient fantasy races is that you take a human base and modify it. If you want more such races that is fine and dandy, but I don't think goblins/vampires/demons/oh my are any less "human" than the angels/goats/frakenstein/ you dismissed above.
Oh, wait, Soraka was the goat woman. Sorry, thought you were talking about someone else (Don't really remember who, now) but she's def. alot less human than what I was thinking of. Sorry about that.

Zeyk

09-09-2009

There are plenty of non-human heroes, and I find original creatures much more interesting than all those generic fantasy races. I would like to see a couple more that are non-humanoid, like an animal that moves on all fours.

Celestya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2009

I'd love to see someone with dual wield style weapons. There's yet to be any dual wield representation/love here! This makes me a sad panda =(

Do agree though that there's a lot of human-ish things. Most of my favs are either undead or non-human myself.

Sion, Cho'Gath, Alistar, Karthus, Kassadin, and Malphite.