Concerns about: Ranked and Fog

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhiteGoblin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

I've heard that there is no fog of war on Dominion, and it seems to be verified in the teaser video. Is this true?

Also, with the lack of ranked gameplay, Dominion seems to be doomed to a secondary role in the game. With the numerous red posts claiming Dominion is at least as fun and strategic as Summoner's rift why would you not include ranked?

I feel like these shortcomings will make Dominion nothing more than a distracting secondary feature like Twisted Treeline and Co-op.

BadgerBarrage

08-04-2011

There is fog, look here: http://blip.tv/gotgame/league-of-leg...adwell-5441067

The outside circle is revealed, not the middle.

JOHNNY SUPERNOVA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

The lanes are illuminated, but it looks like the jungle in the middle isn't, so you'll still need wards and ****.

I heard they're adding ranked later, but I don't remember if a Rioter said that or if it was hearsay.

BadgerBarrage

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNY SUPERNOVA View Post
The lanes are illuminated, but it looks like the jungle in the middle isn't, so you'll still need wards and ****.

I heard they're adding ranked later, but I don't remember if a Rioter said that or if it was hearsay.
There are no wards, look up any one of the compiled dominion info threads, a lot of these issues have been covered there.

Edit: Specifically this page for no-ward pics :http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1055227&page=7

Ellye

08-04-2011

There's no fog of war in the main circle, but there's fog of war in the center.
There won't be ranked initially. It may be created later on.