Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The least riot should do while we wait

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xj6

08-04-2011

Is to make us a in-game video of how the dominion mode is played.

A good view of the map, how the meta is different from Summoner's rift / Twisted Treeline, a good game of it, between riot developpers with Phreak as announcer.

MajesticRaven

08-04-2011

In the month of august they have two different gaming convention thingys with public tutorials. I bet you they'll probably be releasing videos of game-play (Assuming people don't record it on their own?) and probably a Field of Justice Spotlight of sorts down the line.

They said it'll be open shortly after PAX as well (August 28th i think) so it's not far off.

Enrayged

08-04-2011

Quote:
Bendos X:
Is to make us a in-game video of how the dominion mode is played.

A good view of the map, how the meta is different from Summoner's rift / Twisted Treeline, a good game of it, between riot developpers with Phreak as announcer.

I'm not a pro or anything (far from it), but isn't that sort of thing kinda decided by the players?