Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


The Best Part of Dominion

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unclephillip

Member

08-04-2011

It'll be released around the time kids started going back to school

So they won't be around during the daytime to ruin games and they'll be too busy with back to school homework at night.

Yay!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quirk

Senior Member

08-04-2011

Not all underaged are asses...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

obscurah

Senior Member

08-04-2011

Quote:
Unclephillip:
It'll be released around the time kids started going back to school

So they won't be around during the daytime to ruin games and they'll be too busy with back to school homework at night.

Yay!


But doesn't uncle phillip love when the kids come around for some hot cider in the basement?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OriginZ

Senior Member

08-04-2011

You know most of the the trolls are 18+..? Right..?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Douchestin5

Senior Member

08-04-2011

Quote:
obscurah:
But doesn't uncle phillip love when the kids come around for some hot cider in the basement?

+1 u funny bro


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angry juju

Senior Member

08-04-2011

So i guess the OP doesn't work then?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GivemeaHell

Recruiter

08-04-2011

I do homework in the morning or in the class before lol.
Plus I'm sure you met adults who are worse than alot of teenagers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Druiddroid

Senior Member

08-04-2011

Quote:
OriginZ:
You know most of the the trolls are 18+..? Right..?


The good trolls are 18+. The bad trolls and ragers are of all age groups. Young kids are all bad trolls.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unclephillip

Member

08-04-2011

Quote:
obscurah:
But doesn't uncle phillip love when the kids come around for some hot cider in the basement?


No comment


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unclephillip

Member

08-04-2011

Quote:
GivemeaHell:
I do homework in the morning or in the class before lol.
Plus I'm sure you met adults who are worse than alot of teenagers.


1-2 1 hour college classes for 3 days out of the week


12