Dominion sounds fun guys, but get real:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

timmy22

08-04-2011

Regardless if dominion becomes competitive or not isn't the point. It is a different game mode for something different.
Now that they have this game mode i wonder if capture the flag is coming next. I mean Bloodline Champions 3 game modes that LoL could easily have. Just a thought

z Brink

08-04-2011

Where is mah magma chamber!!111 why noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Kelaedin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

08-04-2011

wow 3x3 is a sideshow?
LOL BRO I only play 3x3...

Anlysia

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by srsizzy View Post
I actually really, really enjoy farming and early game, as does one of my friends. obviously other people do as well, or they wouldn't play this game.
As soon as you watch two high-Elo players on opposite teams literally stand next to each other and continue farming, rather than attempt harass...you realize there's a fundamental problem with the concept of CS, that it's more important than actually FIGHTING THE ENEMY TEAM.

Harassing someone and not killing them isn't worth missing a couple CS. When the PvE phase of a PvP game is more important than attempting PvP within that phase, there's a balance issue that needs to be addressed.

Zaggith

08-04-2011

*General statement of disagreement*

I'm so glad they're trying something different within the MOBA genre. That is brilliant. It also gives me hope that we'll get some unique lane maps in the future (5 lanes open battlefield?) You know, stuff like that.

Mylon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

I've seen people with 1000 Co-op versus AI games. I'm sure Dominion will be a big hit too.