Alot of talk about balance in the new mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vampireofwind

Recruiter

08-04-2011

I have a suggestion maybe (only maybe because it might be a lot of work) but change champions stats according to which game mode you choose. Eg if your playing the normal 5v5 on summoners rift all the champions stay the same, but if you choose to play dominion your champion may get a buff or debuff. example of this (from what i have seen in pictures there will be large team fights around a point of interest, so all the champions with really powerful AOE spells would be doing a lot more in a confined space, so maybe debuff AOE spells according. sorry im rambling but something like this would probably be a great idea seems how if all champions stayed the same there would be huge imbalances and if they were changed for dominion 5v5 would be imbalanced (im not even gonna mention 3v3 here)

Vampireofwind

Recruiter

08-04-2011

feed back would be appreciated

BadgerBarrage

08-04-2011

I agree that there would seem to be balance problems between the two modes...If I had to guess though, Riot might find champs having different stats in different modes too confusing.

I think that, although teamfights may be important, they expect a lot of smaller fights as compared to some of the big roaming group battles of SR.

DalmPalm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

I think it would be better to do the implementations/cancelling of items to balance as they currently are, as doing this would be like creating two different copies of champions which would not only take longer to code, but it would be inefficient code and would cause the game to lag more imo.